The Honey Hole Reed 1 pack requires no assembly. However, if you’ve ordered one of the multi-packs, you will have to attach the limbs to the bases.
- To assemble, simply insert each limb individually and slide it into an open stub base.
- Use the provided 1/4″ drill bit to drill bit to drill through the plastic limb at the predrilled hole location in the base.
- Insert black plastic shroud into the hole.
- To maximize coverage area, spread the leaves apart by folding them backward against each limb.
- Toss them in the water and watch them sink!
Download the complete assembly instructions for the Honey Hole Reed.